A resource supplier is only ever as good as its last job. This is why it’s imperative that we have the right people working on our behalf, representing both ourselves and our customers.
So how do we attract, verify and retain the best engineers?
- Reputation – we’re well-known amongst the IT engineer contractor community
- Recommendation – we always listen to our trusted engineers when they vouch for others
- Fair rate of pay – engineers need to be paid properly for the work they complete, low rates lead to poor retention rates and a declining skills base
- Reference checks completed for every new starter
- Qualifications checked and tracked, ensuring all data on engineer records is validated and kept up-to-date
- Technical testing via our Field Service Managers
- CRB checks
- System-based compliance tracking; Right to Work, Health & Safety, Driving and Insurance documentation
- Pay our engineers the correct amount, always on time
- Building strong relationships with our contractors, working with them to develop their professional and personal skills
This is by no means an exhaustive list but instead gives a flavour of our engagement process and our commitment to delivering the very best on every single deployment.